Tuesday, March 13, 2012

MAKE-UP IDEAS

I LOVE a good smokey eye or winged eye liner. There are so many ways to do it too! I've found an eyeliner that isn't expensive, very black when applied, and stays on all day. Sephora's Liquid Eyeliner in Black works for me. I've tried many types before and they either look gray, smudge, or don't apply as easily. Most of the product is wasted and left in the container. 


Other options are:


I've also tried using a gel eyeliner as well, and my favorite is from MAC. 


For black eye shadows or deeper tone colors (that can also be used to create a smokey eye), I would definitely go with MAC eye shadows and STILA. Urban decay has great metallic and sheer colors, but surprisingly I've found that Stila's eye shadow palette and MAC's black pigment look better when blended correctly.


Stila's Night Sky and Ebony (Bottom Left Corner)



SMOKEY EYE

WINGED EYELINER


















No comments:

Post a Comment