Friday, December 16, 2011

Make-Up!

I'm constantly doing people's make up, so I always need pictures for ideas and tips on what to do. These are some more trends, looks, and ideas that I've found. I hope they help you!

My top 5 make- up tips:
1. Exfoliate every night, moisturize, and apply make up primer before you apply your foundation  (I recommend Make-Up Forever, Urban Decay & Smashbox)
2. Use a light, but full coverage FOUNDATION. I'd recommend Make-Up Forever HD or (a bit pricier) but worth it, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation.
3. ALWAYS USE under eye CONCEALER, it really brightens your face.You can also use it to cover up any blemishes on your face and then blend with foundation. It also makes your eye shadow really pop (keep it two shades lighter then your foundation and blend well). Find your favorite powder and set your foundation, apply it very lightly. I love Make-Up Forever's HD powder.
4. Find a MASCARA that lengthens your lashes, BLACK is my favorite, and one that doesn't cause clumping! I find that everyone has a particular mascara that works for them. (I'd recommend Dior, Make-Up Forever, and MAC)
5. LIQUID EYELINER. Sephora, Estee Lauder, MAC....so many to choose from, but having liquid eyeliner changes everything. Doesn't take long to learn how to apply it!


































RUNWAY TRENDS







D&G - THICK LINER (above)






DOLCE & GABANNA - LIQUID EYELINER/BROWN SHADES (above)






GIANFRANCO FERRE - WINGTIP (above)





GUCCI - DARK RED LIP/HIGHLIGHTING (above)






LOUIS VUITTON - BABY DOLL LASHES (above)








CHRISTIAN DIOR - RED LIP (above)







CHANEL LOOKS




 SMOKEY RECTANGLE EYESHADOW








 CHANEL - DARK/SMOKEY EYESHADOW & EYELINER






 CHANEL - NATURAL GLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment